K9 chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K9 chat

For all dog lovers to come and chat about dogs and to post stories and talk to other dog lovers to build an online community.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can I recolor my wig in salon or by myself?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cupidlove

cupidlove

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-11-26

Can I recolor my wig in salon or by myself?  Empty
PostSubject: Can I recolor my wig in salon or by myself?    Can I recolor my wig in salon or by myself?  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 am

Is it the same procedure to color both in Salon and in your factory?

A: The full lace wigs and lace front wigs factory has different methods from the salon to color the hair. That’s for sure. Therefore, if the hair’s color has been chemical treatment processed, the clients can only color the quality human hair full lace wigs hair from light color to dark color in salon or by themselves. For example, if your wig’s color is 10#, you can color it to 4#,2#,1B# and 1#. It is impossible to color it to 24#, 613#.....etc.. If the clients really want to color the hair by themselves, they can choose virgin hair and we don’t do any color processing on the hair malaysian remy full lace wigs . It is named natural color. The clients may color whatever they want on this kind of hair.
Back to top Go down

Can I recolor my wig in salon or by myself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9 chat :: Members Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: