K9 chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K9 chat

For all dog lovers to come and chat about dogs and to post stories and talk to other dog lovers to build an online community.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Dane care and training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaneeGreatDane

DaneeGreatDane

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Great Dane care and training Empty
PostSubject: Great Dane care and training   Great Dane care and training EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm

I am researching on how to do 2-year old great dane care. I know dog care differs depending on the breed and age of the dog. My dog is two years old and I would like to know more on how to care for him. Any tips?

I would also like to talk to other breeders/owners who are into great dane training. I am planning to enroll Danee into obedience training soon but I would like to jump start the training at home. Any tips from great dane trainers out here?

Thanks in advance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaneeGreatDane

DaneeGreatDane

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Great Dane care and training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Dane care and training   Great Dane care and training EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 am

Hello guys, if anyone know anything about golden retriever care and boston terrier care, please post here. I am planning to adopt a new golden or boston soon. But am not sure if these dogs will do great with a great dane
Back to top Go down

Great Dane care and training
Page 1 of 1